Dilly crafts and implements PAI’s communications and media strategy and manages the communications team. She also supports PAI’s international partners, providing them with training and communications assistance as needed. Dilly is co-chair of the International Family Planning Coalition Communicators’ group along with the Guttmacher Institute and Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Before working at PAI, she served as Communications Coordinator at the Consortium on Race, Gender and Ethnicity (CRGE) and was the Program Coordinator of the YouthActionNet program at the International Youth Foundation. Dilly holds a master’s of public policy in international development from the University of Maryland and has an undergraduate degree in English literature with a minor in Asian studies from Towson University.
Dilly Severin, Communications Director
Recent Posts for Dilly Severin
- Ebola Epidemic Magnifies Reproductive Health Challenges in Liberia
- Zambian Family Planning Advocates: “Think Like an Ant, Not An Elephant.”
- Zambian Advocates Win Big With New Budget Line for Reproductive Health Supplies
- A Pandora’s Box of Barriers Is Hurting Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Population + Health + Environment = Sustainability? Ethiopia Shows How It's Done