Kaja specializes in demography, exploring the connections between population dynamics and development. Kaja’s focus areas include population projections as well as changes in population age structure and implications for wellbeing and economic growth. Kaja also contributes to PAI’s Financing Program by tracking progress toward global donor funding commitments for family planning and reproductive health. Kaja was born in Krakow, Poland, and holds a master’s degree in Population and Development from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Kaja Jurczynska, Former Research Associate
Recent Posts for Kaja Jurczynska
- Family Planning in Pakistan: More Questions Than Answers
- Pakistan Needs to Empower Women to Boost Its Economy
- African Leaders Talk the Talk, But Will They Come Through for Youth?
- Say What? More Than Half of This Century’s Population Growth Will Be in Just 10 Countries
- Paying for Public Health Out of Our Own Pockets